Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HEY GUYS! i'm attending an interview at huddersfield university soon and i was wondering if they still include the maths and english exam as a part of their interview process.. :3

ReputationRep:
    No they don't! Just a group and individual task I've got a conditional offer! Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Im having a nursing interview too but for mental health, what does the group task involve?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennalouise777)
    No they don't! Just a group and individual task I've got a conditional offer! Good luck x

when did you go for your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leanne_Cooper)
    Im having a nursing interview too but for mental health, what does the group task involve?

well it was basically just a discussion... we were put into groups of 6/7 and then we were given a scenario and we had to say what we would do in that situation and we had to write our ideas down as a group.

this was for the adult nursing interview btw.. not sure if its gonna be the same as mental health.. ^^
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingking96)
    when did you go for your interview?
    Mine was 12th Dec x

ReputationRep:
    Mine was 12th Dec x
    ohh i see, congratulations on your offer btw ^^ is huddersfield your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    ooo I got an offer at Huddersfield too for Adult Nursing! How exciting!
    I thought the interview here was much more relaxed than ones I had at other universities.
    although I wasn't aware of the individual interview until I got told I was going first! argh! lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingking96)
    well it was basically just a discussion... we were put into groups of 6/7 and then we were given a scenario and we had to say what we would do in that situation and we had to write our ideas down as a group.

this was for the adult nursing interview btw.. not sure if its gonna be the same as mental health.. ^^
    good luck

Thanks! Was the situation difficult to write about? Or were they just seeing how you work in a group?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leanne_Cooper)
    Thanks! Was the situation difficult to write about? Or were they just seeing how you work in a group?
    And nope. . It wasnt hard to write about.. you just have to think quickly before someone else says what you're planning to say
    I think they were assessing you on how you communicate with people in your group ^^
    Sorry for the late reply :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaunnaaa)
    ooo I got an offer at Huddersfield too for Adult Nursing! How exciting!
    I thought the interview here was much more relaxed than ones I had at other universities.
    although I wasn't aware of the individual interview until I got told I was going first! argh! lol x

I got an offer too!! The interview was much nicer than i expected, and when talking to other people there, they said Huddersfield was much better than other unis x

ReputationRep:
    Mine was 12th Dec x
    Hi Jenna. Mine was 12th dec too. Is this where u are going to be going? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    I haven't come across that many people yet who are going to Huddersfield this year for adult nursing. Everyone at my college is picking Hallam. I have set up a group on Facebook which will allow all Huddersfield adult nursing students for sep this year to get to know each other before we start. A great way in making new friends. If you search for Huddersfield uni adult nursing students starting sep 2014 n join the group.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribster28)
    Hi all
    I haven't come across that many people yet who are going to Huddersfield this year for adult nursing. Everyone at my college is picking Hallam. I have set up a group on Facebook which will allow all Huddersfield adult nursing students for sep this year to get to know each other before we start. A great way in making new friends. If you search for Huddersfield uni adult nursing students starting sep 2014 n join the group.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't find the group?
    theres one for 2013..?

xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 23, 2014

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.