Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

XBox One Owners - What You Playing? watch

ReputationRep:
    Me:

- Battlefield 4
    - Forza
    - Fifa

... I can't say there's actually any other games worth playing other than the above. Can't wait for Elder Scrolls ... is that actually coming out? Or am I being lied to?

Love BF4, can't stand the constant crashing though. Takes forever to load sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Ps4

ReputationRep:
    Fifa

ReputationRep:
    4oD. YouTube. FIFA, Forza, BF4, NFS, Internet Explorer, Skype.

ReputationRep:
    myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kilroy8)
    eww. that still exists:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigwhalegambler)
    eww. that still exists:eek:
    It's Microsoft. The IE app is not that good, I actually posted something to TSR through my XB1, but it takes ages to type, a lot longer than a keyboard or phone.

ReputationRep:
    Ours is now up for sale, don't care for it that much as prefer the PS4 more.

ReputationRep:
    PS4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kilroy8)
    He said Xbox One, not Xbox 360.

Oh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    He said Xbox One, not Xbox 360.

Oh.
    Cheeky git

I'm actually doing a 1000km Charity race on Forza 5 in a few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Fifa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Cheeky git

I'm actually doing a 1000km Charity race on Forza 5 in a few weeks.
    That's cool. You driving it all?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    That's cool. You driving it all?

Nah, It's split into 4 'stints'. Each lasting approximately 140 laps. I'm running the last 2 stints, whilst my Australian team mate will be running in the first 2 stints.

We've also done full 12 hour races and even do the 24 Hours of Le Mans every Summer. Although it's just a game, it's physically & mentally demanding to keep concentration. Thinking about every corner, gear shift, getting the right braking zones whilst racing other cars.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, It's split into 4 'stints'. Each lasting approximately 140 laps. I'm running the last 2 stints, whilst my Australian team mate will be running in the first 2 stints.

We've also done full 12 hour races and even do the 24 Hours of Le Mans every Summer. Although it's just a game, it's physically & mentally demanding to keep concentration. Thinking about every corner, gear shift, getting the right braking zones whilst racing other cars.
    That's so cool. I'd love to do something like that, but I have very few friends who share the same ambition!
    I don't doubt the difficulty of that at all. I tend to lose concentration in a 50% F1 race...

What game are you doing this on?

I mean, did you do the 24 hours on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    That's so cool. I'd love to do something like that, but I have very few friends who share the same ambition!
    I don't doubt the difficulty of that at all. I tend to lose concentration in a 50% F1 race...

What game are you doing this on?

I mean, did you do the 24 hours on?

The Bathurst 1000km is on Forza 5 on Xbox One. The Le Mans 24 (Sebring 12h is next event in March) is on Forza 4 on Xbox 360.

Non of my real life friends would do the same. In fact, most of my friends won't go on a racing game.

I race online at TORA (www.theonlineracingassociation.com) with other like minded people, we hold all types of races, that form a series. We hold a Touring Car Championship, ALMS Championship, GT Championship & the TORA Endurance Championship (in which the endurance events are held) as well as the occasional V8SC & NASCAR Championship.

Our recent Touring Car Championship was actually recorded, edited & aired on TV! On Motors TV, we form teams, and some teams even have backing from their real life counterparts. Serpent Racing back a virtual team as do Aston Martin Racing. We have race stewards who review & punish drivers accused of dangerous driving. It really is a fantastic place! (All racing is on Forza 4 & Forza 5)

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

ReputationRep:
    The Bathurst 1000km is on Forza 5 on Xbox One. The Le Mans 24 (Sebring 12h is next event in March) is on Forza 4 on Xbox 360.

Non of my real life friends would do the same. In fact, most of my friends won't go on a racing game.

I race online at TORA (www.theonlineracingassociation.com) with other like minded people, we hold all types of races, that form a series. We hold a Touring Car Championship, ALMS Championship, GT Championship & the TORA Endurance Championship (in which the endurance events are held) as well as the occasional V8SC & NASCAR Championship.

Our recent Touring Car Championship was actually recorded, edited & aired on TV! On Motors TV, we form teams, and some teams even have backing from their real life counterparts. Serpent Racing back a virtual team as do Aston Martin Racing. We have race stewards who review & punish drivers accused of dangerous driving. It really is a fantastic place! (All racing is on Forza 4 & Forza 5)

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com
    That is awesome. I didn't think for a second it got so serious on Forza. I'm used to watching this kind of event on iRacing (GlacierTV amongst many others). It never even occurred to me to look for a Forza league. Funnily enough, I even watch league racing in the F1 games!

I'd be really, really tempted to join a league (we all know what open lobbies are like), but I just don't have the time to put in the practice to be competitive. :sad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 27, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.