x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... MSc Applied Biology

I'm interested in... A research career

I'm thinking about... Starting already !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexandru Nisioi)
    I'm studying... MSc Applied Biology

I'm interested in... A research career

I'm thinking about... Starting already !
    Hi there Alexandru Nisioi!

How are you doing? How are your studies going for you?

If you haven't had the chance to do so already, I recommend for you to have a look at the Life Sciences forum! Get involved with others that may studying similar subjects to yourself!

Good luck to you with everything. If you have any questions, then please get in touch! For now, Welcome to The Student Room!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeanlucpicard)
    Hi there Alexandru Nisioi!

How are you doing? How are your studies going for you?

If you haven't had the chance to do so already, I recommend for you to have a look at the Life Sciences forum! Get involved with others that may studying similar subjects to yourself!

Good luck to you with everything. If you have any questions, then please get in touch! For now, Welcome to The Student Room!
    Hello, I must say the information is a bit misleading..I am starting the course this september, so there is a lot of time untill then. Thank you for the Life Sciences forum link.That is why "I'm thinking about starting already!" .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexandru Nisioi)
    Hello, I must say the information is a bit misleading..I am starting the course this september, so there is a lot of time untill then. Thank you for the Life Sciences forum link.That is why "I'm thinking about starting already!" .
    Apologies, I thought you were enrolled on the course as it says that "I'm studying" - my mistake.

Good luck with everything.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.