Alipaly23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... doing my GCSEs at the moment. I take geography, history, drama and french (+ the usuals)

I'm interested in... Cooking, international relations and the world!
Pickles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Alipaly23)
I'm studying... doing my GCSEs at the moment. I take geography, history, drama and french (+ the usuals)

I'm interested in... Cooking, international relations and the world!
Hey there!

Nice one! What's you favourite dish to cook or type of cuisine?!

Cool - how are you enjoying your studies at the moment? If you haven't already, check out the GCSE Discussion Forum and GCSE Help pages!

Please get in touch if you have any questions! For now, Welcome to The Student Room! :yay:
Alipaly23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Jeanlucpicard)
Hey there!

Nice one! What's you favourite dish to cook or type of cuisine?!

Cool - how are you enjoying your studies at the moment? If you haven't already, check out the GCSE Discussion Forum and GCSE Help pages!

Please get in touch if you have any questions! For now, Welcome to The Student Room! :yay:
Well i am more of a baker and make cakes and cupcakes for people. I made a wedding cake for a wedding at the royal horse guards hotel, london last summer.
I don't know if cooking is the career path i want to take because I am interested in politics, international relations and security too :/ who knows?!
Pickles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Alipaly23)
Well i am more of a baker and make cakes and cupcakes for people. I made a wedding cake for a wedding at the royal horse guards hotel, london last summer.
I don't know if cooking is the career path i want to take because I am interested in politics, international relations and security too :/ who knows?!
Well i'm sure you will do great in what ever you choose to do! That's an amazing achievement - a wedding cake for the hotel! Congrats to you!

Good luck with your choices in the near future, if you have any questions, please get in touch!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.81%
I don't have everything I need (228)
44.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed