Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

He's 19, I'm 22 (boyxboy story) Please help me TSR :$ watch

Announcements

Hey guys. Thank you for taking the time in reading my thread; I really appreciate it. To simplify your lives, I'll put it all in bullet points:

1. I'm a guy, 22, bi, "love at first sight" happened to me when I saw this guy almost 2 years ago. Ever since, can't stop thinking about him.

2. At first it was a crush until I became obsessed with him for some strange reason. I prayed he was gay or bi, and one day, my best friend Michelle told me he's gay (found out from his friends)

3. I was happy of course, and he threw subtle hints that he might be interested on our first proper outing together 2 months ago...

4. Problem is, he hardly leaves his room (yeah, he's one of those who study 24-7) Even his friends have problems with this, and while I admire him for that, I'm really annoyed that he doesn't go out much (How can I get to know him better then, right?)

5. So we finally had a second proper outing (my birthday 2 days ago). We went to the movies later at night and I placed my hand on the stool near him, hoping he'd take it..

6. And he did! We held hands till the movie was over. I felt like dying. I was so happy!!

7. But after that, we didn't talk about it. I mean, we were both obviously shy I didnt even look at him in the eye, because I was so embarrassed!

QUESTION: It's been 2 days now since the incident..My question is; how can I ask him out for a date? Or what can I tell him about that night without it being awkward? And are we even considered boyfriends or what? He definitely is interested though, and if we are, how do I tell him? Because apparently, we're both very new to dating. Yes, it's quite sad, I know.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME GUYS!

bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey guys. Thank you for taking the time in reading my thread; I really appreciate it. To simplify your lives, I'll put it all in bullet points:

1. I'm a guy, 22, bi, "love at first sight" happened to me when I saw this guy almost 2 years ago. Ever since, can't stop thinking about him.

2. At first it was a crush until I became obsessed with him for some strange reason. I prayed he was gay or bi, and one day, my best friend Michelle told me he's gay (found out from his friends)

3. I was happy of course, and he threw subtle hints that he might be interested on our first proper outing together 2 months ago...

4. Problem is, he hardly leaves his room (yeah, he's one of those who study 24-7) Even his friends have problems with this, and while I admire him for that, I'm really annoyed that he doesn't go out much (How can I get to know him better then, right?)

5. So we finally had a second proper outing (my birthday 2 days ago). We went to the movies later at night and I placed my hand on the stool near him, hoping he'd take it..

6. And he did! We held hands till the movie was over. I felt like dying. I was so happy!!

7. But after that, we didn't talk about it. I mean, we were both obviously shy I didnt even look at him in the eye, because I was so embarrassed!

QUESTION: It's been 2 days now since the incident..My question is; how can I ask him out for a date? Or what can I tell him about that night without it being awkward? And are we even considered boyfriends or what? He definitely is interested though, and if we are, how do I tell him? Because apparently, we're both very new to dating. Yes, it's quite sad, I know.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME GUYS!
    "Hey. I had a really great time on ? night! Wondering if you'd want to go get something to eat at ? on ?. Speak to you soon! "

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What I'm actually wondering is why you didn't mention anyone else's name except your best friend...does she have a stronger part to play in this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    What I'm actually wondering is why you didn't mention anyone else's name except your best friend...does she have a stronger part to play in this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah she does. She was the one who helped me get him from day1 (my friends didnt know I was bi)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Call him up and ask him out. The direct approach is usually the best one.

ReputationRep:
    Urghh, just because you're gay/bi doesn't mean you need to act like a girl

just be a typical guy and text him saying 'yo brah, had fun the other day, wanna bang sometime?'

and he should be a guy and reply 'yeah brah, mad horny for the D yo'

/end

why complicate things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigwhalegambler)

just be a typical guy and text him saying 'yo brah, had fun the other day, wanna bang sometime?'

/end

why complicate things
    Dat post! :colone::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by bigwhalegambler)

/end

why complicate things
    You're hilarious. That made me literally LOL! :P Lol I can't...I have too much respect to talk to him like that...he's really special to me

ReputationRep:
    If you're sure he likes you why on earth are you dithering? Text and ask him out! Suggest drinks and a meal in the evening - always a winner and plenty of time to talk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.