Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi to all,
    My name is M.Saleem. Currently I am studying CIMA (strategic level) but I want to join ACA. Can anyone help me about starting ACA through an audit firm?. Can I get exemptions in ACA as I am studying CIMA?. I am an international student and I have done my master in commerce from my country and I also done AAT from my country. Can anyone help me how to find an audit firm and is this easy to get contract with the audit firm? will they pay during the three years practice period?. Many thanks!

    Hi there,

    While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

    We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

    If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.


    Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.