Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, rate me watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Probably should make use other features as much as possible to make up for average facial looks...

ReputationRep:
    Not my type.

ReputationRep:
    very handsome face, cute petite little frame...
    would bang/10

ReputationRep:
    Haha boys only so far!

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man that face ,height and posture dude your on fire

not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BCcfc92)
    Haha boys only so far!
    I believe SoftPunch is a girl.

And I think you look fine OP. 6/10.

ReputationRep:
    Not my type looks-wise, but if you have a good personality, could easily be my type. It's all in the level of suave.

ReputationRep:
    7/10, you're fine

ReputationRep:
    you are not bad but you remind me of my ex (which was a bit ****ed up) so can't really give you 10/10 but I guess you are around 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoftPunch)
    Not my type.
    (Original post by Qymberley)
    Not my type looks-wise, but if you have a good personality, could easily be my type. It's all in the level of suave.
    Looks like a mixture so far. For you personally, would that be down to face/body or skin tone, which is fair enough as I naturally deviate towards certain races so don't really see that as an offence like others.

ReputationRep:
    /10

Would rip you to shreds.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a mixture so far. For you personally, would that be down to face/body or skin tone, which is fair enough as I naturally deviate towards certain races so don't really see that as an offence like others.
    face/body, growing up in London has really made me not give a **** about race (not that all londoners would have the same opinion)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qymberley)
    face/body, growing up in London has really made me not give a **** about race (not that all londoners would have the same opinion)
    I grew up in SW London/Surrey... more middle class and white but still lots of races, but I still am more attracted to white and some brown, but wouldn't rule anyone out before seeing/speaking to them so I suppose upbringing may pay a part.

In terms of personality, I am play sport at close to elite level, am confident and polite, though maybe too nice at times until someone does something untoward and then I will shift a bit. Would that help/what would you look for exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Since you have asked for it, you are about 7 out of 10. Your face is lovely and body type is nice but not very my type of a guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    7/10, you're fine

(Original post by Aniaa)
    you are not bad but you remind me of my ex (which was a bit ****ed up) so can't really give you 10/10 but I guess you are around 8
    7/10, 8/10, are you girls serious?! If this guy is a 7/8, then I'm a straight 10! If I uploaded a pic you'd probably soak your undies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    7/10, 8/10, are you girls serious?! If this guy is a 7/8, then I'm a straight 10! If I uploaded a pic you'd probably soak your undies!
    go on then

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not my type id give you a 2/3 out of 10

ReputationRep:
    I grew up in SW London/Surrey... more middle class and white but still lots of races, but I still am more attracted to white and some brown, but wouldn't rule anyone out before seeing/speaking to them so I suppose upbringing may pay a part.

In terms of personality, I am play sport at close to elite level, am confident and polite, though maybe too nice at times until someone does something untoward and then I will shift a bit. Would that help/what would you look for exactly?
    you sound like a girl's dream guy! I'm personally quite drawn to unusual/striking looking people, who are into the same things as me pretty much, or someone who surprises me. Judging from what I've seen so far, you seem like a decent dude who should'nt have much trouble finding a nice lady friend .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aniaa)
    go on then
    Nah not on TSR, maybe I'll inbox you a pic later, if you're lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aniaa)
    go on then
    What she said

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.