The Student Room Group

Guys: bitchy or nice girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by iamintorture
My friend just labelled me a bitch and now I feel so worried that this was not meant to be a good thing. I am quite moody and quite off with most guys cause of the way I am and now I'm thinking should I be changing my approach and be a little different?

A 'friend', eh? :smug:
Reply 21
A bit of both is the best. You need a balance of things. Also, labeling someone as a bitch can SOMETIMES be false and very subjective.
Same goes with nice.....kinda of.
Reply 22
Original post by Foo.mp3
This is the difference between men and boys. I shut girls down the moment they step out of line (possibly why I've never encountered bitchiness in dates/relationships), also I'm not subject to normal 'male pride' as I believe pride is a vice and yet am self assured/composed (narcissistic/dispassionate) enough not to have any real insecurities/vulnerabilities (except for my health, but with regards to that I am very much of the 'love it or leave it baby' ethos)

I'd love to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it's just me being dim but have a suspicion a lot of people would agree that the way you worded all of that was a little convoluted and wordy.

I do want to know what it is that you're trying to say though... If you might simplify it or change terms
Reply 23
A nice girl, that's a teensy bit feisty, or has a lioness complex.
Reply 24
Original post by Foo.mp3

Essentially, I don't mind girls not feeding my ego, I'm a grown man, secure in myself, I don't need validation and am not susceptible to having my pride wounded ('unlike boys') but, that said, I tend to 'nip it in the bud' early on if I sense a girl is taking liberties/being disrespectful. That's probably just as wordy but hey ho, I tried!

Yeah, thought this was what you were saying. I suppose there is no harm in banter as long as she actually know how to be caring when it's needed.
Reply 25
Nice girls but not too nice, I do like a little bit of disagreement here and there and I do have a thing for dominant girls :colondollar:
Not even gonna' lie; I like a bitchy woman myself.
Some women are so hot when they're mad.
Reply 27
Original post by iamintorture
My friend just labelled me a bitch and now I feel so worried that this was not meant to be a good thing. I am quite moody and quite off with most guys cause of the way I am and now I'm thinking should I be changing my approach and be a little different?

nice usually

bitch on the bed

that would be perfect
I like argumentative people.
Reply 29
Bitch in the bedroom, nice outside the bedroom.
Reply 30
Cba with bitchiness.
People seem to be confusing 'bitchiness' with just being strong-willed and confident.
You can be those things and still be a nice person.
Reply 32
Nice. Not a pushover though

Quick Reply

Latest