Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Adult Nursing for September 2014 at UWE watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone had their interview for Adult Nursing for the September 2014 intake? I have mine in Feb! I'm scared!! 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Ive got mine in feb too! Whens yours?

ReputationRep:
    Mines on the 20th. Also scared!

ReputationRep:
    I had my adult nursing interview in December. It's my first choice so I was really nervous but everyone was really friendly. The maths test is hard but just like the practice one they give you (except they change the numbers) so just practice that and the English was okay. I can't remember what my question was but I remember feeling like it went terrible! The group interview consisted of around 10 of us in a room, they asked us to say our name what we were doing and something interesting about ourselves. After this we just discussed in groups of 4/5 about a picture, and then we presented it briefly try to get involved however, don't be to dominating (as some people were ) just be yourself and enjoy the day. I came away feeling like I didn't do well and received a conditional offer the next day. I think if you just try and relax they will see How much you want it good luck xxx

ReputationRep:
    I've got my interview on the 19th Feb. Getting nervous now :/

ReputationRep:
    Ah thank you hrwhite1 that's really helpful. I feel a bit less worried now!
    Well done for getting a place that's brill :-) My interview is on the 20th Feb too! I'm just worried about the Maths test but have been practicing the sample test paper and will keep doing that until the interview! It's scary but exciting!! Good luck everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I've just added Bristol UWE as my last choice after sending my ucas off in October - bit late now to add a choice I know!

I wasn't sure whether to apply as I live in the valleys and would be travelling there each day but I've heard such good things about the place I thought I'd give it a go! I noticed on their website that they accept applications for extra which opens in a few days so I'm hoping they'll accept my late application (I'm still waiting to hear if I have any offers so can't apply in extra) so fingers crossed I get an interview

ReputationRep:
    Had a conditional offer....so excited!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciaras)
    Mines on the 20th. Also scared!
    Mine was on the 20th....what group were you in? 12 for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseyposey 81)
    Ah thank you hrwhite1 that's really helpful. I feel a bit less worried now!
    Well done for getting a place that's brill :-) My interview is on the 20th Feb too! I'm just worried about the Maths test but have been practicing the sample test paper and will keep doing that until the interview! ������It's scary but exciting!! Good luck everyone!! ������
    What group were you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llwyd)
    Mine was on the 20th....what group were you in? 12 for me
    I was in your group, 12 too! I laughed at the Welsh for not using vowels in their names at the start did you get an offer?

EDIT: just seen you have! I got an unconditional

ReputationRep:
    I was in your group, 12 too! I laughed at the Welsh for not using vowels in their names at the start did you get an offer?

EDIT: just seen you have! I got an unconditional
    Just accepted it! and I think everyone did :P haha
    You accepting????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llwyd)
    Just accepted it! and I think everyone did :P haha
    You accepting????
    Havent heard of anyone getting turned down yet post interview! Not sure yet because I still have interviews at City and Southbank coming up

ReputationRep:
    Havent heard of anyone getting turned down yet post interview! Not sure yet because I still have interviews at City and Southbank coming up
    Well good luck

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations !! and best of luck for the interview !

I'm hoping to start Adult Nursing at UWE in Sept 2014 (if i get the grades )

Does anyone have any advice on halls? I've heard there's Glenside, Frenchay and Hollies

May see yall in September wooooo x

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything yet for Adult Nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm starting at UWE for Adult nursing in September too, had my interview on Feb 19th. Really excited but stressing a bit about finance - anyone got any good tips on getting all that sorted out?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.