Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there,

    Received a letter saying I will repaying back my undergraduate loan soon, however I am now enrolled on a PhD (3 yr course), so student finance need to be informed of my circumstances. Suggestions on how to go about this? Do I need to send a letter of evidence that I am doing a PhD?

    Kindest regards!

What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.