This discussion is closed.
Holy_devill_786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ahhhhh...... i was laughing when i was doing p2! except the last question! trig thing! left half of it! and found out later on i did volume thing wrong! anyway was easiet paper ever did in my dam life! :-< every one sayin easy! easy easy so you all better not celebrate coz the p2 passing rate will gonna go high! Yay yAY p3 I SMASHEEEEEEEED IT! except one question me not sure of but still it will gonna booost my gradee up! hahahaa every one found it harrrrrrrrrd! smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee! any way good luck you all with !M2!
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Are you talking about the edexcel P3. If you smashed that one, all I can say is well done! I for one have not done so, and am seriously hoping for the grade boundaries to be lower. Bye
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i thought I had mucked up p3 big time. after seeeing some of the solutions I had got all parts of last 3 sums corect. I fogot to put pi upfront in the Volume Q (How many marks deducted do u think for that?). I sketched the circles but coodnt figure out the coordinates of the point. (I actually found the equation of the line joining centres and then solved that equation with a circle. Ithought I shood be getting one x cordinate but apparently got two. I didnt occur to me that the circle and lihne intersect at two points. I just went on with the working and abandoned the sum without solvin equations. Do you think ill get atleast a mark for finding eq of line and trying to solve with circle?)
Holy_devill_786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yea xenon! edexcel P3! me been lucky i guess! dont worry, grade bondries will be low hopefully! we still got one more to go! have a luck in that! !M2! you be fine!

And (unregistered), yea i think you will get one mark atleast if get a co-ordinate rite drawn or the method rite. It was only two marks for each circle( four marks) and three for first part finding raduis and centre! i think, cant remember properly!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads