Turn on thread page Beta

How to proceed with older, recently-divorced woman online watch

ReputationRep:
    This is probably something that doesn't get asked a lot on here.

I'm 23, recently broken up with my girlfriend of six years, and live in the UK. I got into the relationship when I was young, and really serious about it. Things, however, didn't work out and we broke up. The heartbreak is still taking some getting over, but I am enjoying being single and looking forward to having some fun, nothing really serious for now.

However, I don't quite enjoy the notion of one-night-stands, FWB's or casual hookups, neither do I think I am capable of it. I've started talking to this older American woman online. We met on this sports forum, believe it or not, and got talking about a week ago. Got along really well, so started talking more and more. She said she's in the middle of a divorce and is also happy she is finally getting rid of her husband(she is 36, been married for 14 years). I've told her about my ex as well and we talk quite a bit about that.

I don't want anything physical(which is impossible with her being in the U.S.) but I do want to fool around a bit online. Maybe roleplay with her, cyber, and possibly some webcam fun on Skype/Yahoo. I don't know how to approach it though. It sounds crazy cos it's online, so what's the worst that could happen? She is super hot and all I think about is seeing her naked, fooling around with her.

Please don't judge, this is serious. How do I talk about it with her?

ReputationRep:
    the worst that could happen? she could get nev and max from MTV's CATFISH to investigate you, then you end up on tv lol. on the plus side you'd get to meet her, albeit forcefuly lol.

you should just be open with her if you think she likes you back, do you think she'd want a long distance relationship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeM90)
    the worst that could happen? she could get nev and max from MTV's CATFISH to investigate you, then you end up on tv lol. on the plus side you'd get to meet her, albeit forcefuly lol.

you should just be open with her if you think she likes you back, do you think she'd want a long distance relationship?
    As I said, I don't want a relationship. It's more like a friends with benefits thing, but virtual, since it's quite unlikely we will ever meet in real life. To put it crudely, I am horny and I think she's hot. I know she's lonely and since she's just out of a 14 year-old marriage, may want the same. We get along very very well and there is some mild flirting going on as well.

ReputationRep:
    Just admit to her that you're lonely and horny...

May be a chance she feels the same.

ReputationRep:
    Dude it's just cam sex. Nothing serious about that. Go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahzodiac)
    Dude it's just cam sex. Nothing serious about that. Go for it.
    How? Can I PM you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.