I'm interested in... Mental health nurse

I'm thinking about... I am hopeful that I will get into uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstypye)
    I'm studying... Access to nursing

I'm interested in... Mental health nurse

I'm thinking about... I am hopeful that I will get into uni
    Hi kirstypye!

A few people I know are studying Mental health Nursing and they love it - I can imagine it is hard work however.
    Are you looking to study it at University? Check out the Health and Nursing forum and let me know what you think!

If you have any questions, get in touch! Otherwise, Welcome to The Student Room!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am looking at going to uni. Ucas have sent personal statement to all chosen uni's. I am just waiting for replay.
    Scary
    thanks for msg.

(Original post by Jeanlucpicard)
    A few people I know are studying Mental health Nursing and they love it - I can imagine it is hard work however.
    Are you looking to study it at University? Check out the Health and Nursing forum and let me know what you think!

If you have any questions, get in touch! Otherwise, Welcome to The Student Room!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstypye)
    Hi, I am looking at going to uni. Ucas have sent personal statement to all chosen uni's. I am just waiting for replay.
    Scary
    thanks for msg.
    Good luck with everything!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.