Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So basically I started my first year of uni in October 2013 and i left after a week and the university withdrew my place the following week. I notified student finance as soon as possible and so did the university as they said they would. The university said they will also give back the first tuition fee that was sent to them. However recently i received my second grant and maintenance loan and im wondering why that has happened???
    I also need to reapply for student finance because I will be going to university in 2014/2015, will this affect my application when i apply again? and also how do i apply again? do i need to register again? can you please give me more information about this.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.