The Student Room Group

OCR (MEI) P2 Jan 2004 Solutions

Does anyone have the solutions to OCR (MEI) P2 Jan 2004 Solutions for Maths? Or if possible, if I scanned in the exam paper, would anyone be willing to do the paper and let me know what they get so I can compare my answers? It will only take an hour and possibly less if you're a maths genius ;-) which i'm not! hehe Any help will be really appreciated :smile:

[edit]the papers are scanned in another post below[/edit]
Reply 1
i dont do ocr but ill give it a shot.
Reply 2
If you scan it in, I would be happy to give it a go.
I did the paper in jan and got 88
Reply 4
I wish I could do the MEI course, I'm doing the normal OCR one which in my opnion isnt as good.
Reply 5
superkillball
I did the paper in jan and got 88

Good for you, but Sugaray was not asking what mark you got.
You should order the solution at OCR.
Reply 7
I did that paper and got 96 :biggrin: So just scan it in and post it!
Reply 8
what happened to the other 4% :biggrin:
Reply 9
Ok Thanks :smile: I've attached it so please can someone have a go I'd appreciate it :biggrin:
Reply 10
any advances?
Reply 11
jyuk
I wish I could do the MEI course, I'm doing the normal OCR one which in my opnion isnt as good.

i disagree, i prefer the ocr one.why would you like to do mei?
Reply 12
Leeroy
i disagree, i prefer the ocr one.why would you like to do mei?

You can do a triple A level in maths. And everything seems to be a bit harder, like slightly longer questions.
Reply 13
jyuk
You can do a triple A level in maths. And everything seems to be a bit harder, like slightly longer questions.

Yeah I think MEI's the only exam board you can do triple maths on. However on most other boards you can do an a level in pure, another in mechs, another in stats etc. I *think* its also got the most modules available - 26 possible modules. :biggrin:
It does seem to be harder than the other exam boards. The majoity of P6 is undergrad subjects, and much of P4/5 is in other exam boards P6. :frown: :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending