Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

help my feet hurt after wearing boots! watch

ReputationRep:
    okay so I bought these boots, the ones with a heel at the end but its not too high its mid length which is good , but after a week my LEFT ANKLE HURTS like soo much the only reason why I wear them is because im really short and im in sixform and when I wear them I fell more confident and that no one is looking at me, but when I don't have them I feel people look at me, and I walk to school for 20 minutes, so yeh it would hurt but I see other girls wear it and I don't see them having problems, and theres are a bigger then myn, im honestly fed up know, and I don't know what to do! I really want to wear them but I don't know what to do for my left ankle , I hate being short !

someone please help me ! any ideas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holasenorita1)
    okay so I bought these boots, the ones with a heel at the end but its not too high its mid length which is good , but after a week my LEFT ANKLE HURTS like soo much the only reason why I wear them is because im really short and im in sixform and when I wear them I fell more confident and that no one is looking at me, but when I don't have them I feel people look at me, and I walk to school for 20 minutes, so yeh it would hurt but I see other girls wear it and I don't see them having problems, and theres are a bigger then myn, im honestly fed up know, and I don't know what to do! I really want to wear them but I don't know what to do for my left ankle , I hate being short !

someone please help me ! any ideas
    Wear them at home with really thick socks for a while to wear in the leather. I wear sports socks in boots as much more comfy. You can always change your shoes when you get to school.

ReputationRep:
    Wear more comfortable shoes walking to school?

Wear thick socks while you're breaking them in and buy some plasters if you get blisters.

The first few times wearing a new pair of shoes/boots will hurt but as you break them in they're softer and easier to wear.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to all the replays I did that broke it in and know they are comfy thanku everyone who answered and bwt I did try to wear different shoues to schools didn't work that well but its okay thanks again

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.