Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I want to get a just a fringe. I'm from the north where everything is cheap and I had a quick look at a few salons in central Oxford and couldn't believe the prices. Does anyone know a decent salon that's not massively overpriced? (£15 max, I have a stuent ID card too so student discounts = :thumbsup:)
    I don't mind going a little bit out of Oxford

£15 is a little on the cheap side for the south.
    The best deal at the moment I think is mahogany which is £35 for cut and finish with a Groupon voucher.
    I think even the ones around Cowley Rd will be charging around the £30 mark.

Could try Brothers to see if they have any trainees in for a cheap cut one evening...

Leona's is good, and cheap: http://leonas.co.uk/price_list.html (Make sure you get Leona; can't vouch for anyone else!)

5-10 min bike ride down Iffley Road.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.