The Student Room Group

does anyone know where I can get mock hnc business graded units from?

It's just so I can prepare for my graded unit. I can't find anything on the internet. Thanks.
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
Original post by Stephen857
It's just so I can prepare for my graded unit. I can't find anything on the internet. Thanks.

Ask your lecturer for some.
I can give you S & N case study and questions if you like. I have studied HNC Business.
Reply 3
Original post by Choo.choo
Ask your lecturer for some.
I can give you S & N case study and questions if you like. I have studied HNC Business.

Thank you. I just got handed out the example paper. It was not what I was expecting. Mines is a case study that talks of a stagecoach business. You then have a question sheet, which I haven't been given yet. There wasn't actually much detailed information in the case study though. How did you find it?
Reply 4
Original post by Stephen857
Thank you. I just got handed out the example paper. It was not what I was expecting. Mines is a case study that talks of a stagecoach business. You then have a question sheet, which I haven't been given yet. There wasn't actually much detailed information in the case study though. How did you find it?

Attach the case study, and I will look at it.
There is information you can pick out from the case study. That is why you are given one.
Hello guys, I it possible if you can help me as I am studying HN Business and would like some help with the graded unit.
Reply 6
There is information you can pick out from the case study. That is why you are given one.

Hello, Do you have any tips/advice/information on how to have a successful outcome through out this course? I will be starting the Fast Track HNC Business course this month on the 19th but would like some insight
You need to ask the lecturer for them. I really cannot say how to do them well. How much do you know? - how much you know helps. Just practice answering questions.

Hello, could I contact with you please. I just received a case study for the graded unit HNC Business and I have 2 week to prepare. I'm waiting for your reply, thank you!

Hello, could I contact with you please. I just received a case study for the graded unit HNC Business and I have 2 week to prepare. I'm waiting for your reply, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending