The Student Room Group

What to do after meeting conditional offer?

Today is the results release day for CIE, and I am glad to say I met my Cambridge medicine offer A*AA.

I have just one question, what do we do after receiving our offer? Do we send the university our results, or will they automatically get it?

Thank you very much for any help
Go on ucas see what you need to do it will most likely tell you there or call the Uni. How have you met the requirements the final a levels exams haven't taken place yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Sanddancerlass
Go on ucas see what you need to do it will most likely tell you there or call the Uni. How have you met the requirements the final a levels exams haven't taken place yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

As I am from New Zealand, the school year begins in Jan and ends in December. Therefore our end of year exam is at November, and January is our results release day, aka today.
Reply 3
Original post by Bomb
Today is the results release day for CIE, and I am glad to say I met my Cambridge medicine offer A*AA.

I have just one question, what do we do after receiving our offer? Do we send the university our results, or will they automatically get it?
Thank you very much for any help

In the UK, results are sent directly to the universities and students who have met their offers do not need to contact them. I don't know if the situation is the same for international students and whether a)CIE will have done this already for you and b)whether your college will necessarily be expecting/looking out for results today, as the main results day for the UK isn't till August. I'd probably give the admissions office a call (in a few hours once it's open!) and check if they have heard and what, if anything, you need to do. You may not get much in the way of paperwork till August though, as they tend to send it out to all Freshers at the same time.

Congratulations!
Reply 4
Original post by Helenia
In the UK, results are sent directly to the universities and students who have met their offers do not need to contact them. I don't know if the situation is the same for international students and whether a)CIE will have done this already for you and b)whether your college will necessarily be expecting/looking out for results today, as the main results day for the UK isn't till August. I'd probably give the admissions office a call (in a few hours once it's open!) and check if they have heard and what, if anything, you need to do. You may not get much in the way of paperwork till August though, as they tend to send it out to all Freshers at the same time.

Congratulations!

Thank you so much for your help!! I will contact them when possible, I have written an email and sent to them in the mean time.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending