The Student Room Group

Foundation Studies Diploma funding???

Hey everyone,

I am going into Year 13 next year and I hope to take the Level 3 extended diploma in Fashion.

However, I want to study Fashion Design and Marketing at UAL and to do that I need the Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Art & Design: Fashion and Textiles.

Now as I screwed up this year I won't be able to get the Foundation Diploma for free and was wondering how I can get funding for the support and accommodation funding as UAL internal students get early applications and interviews than the rest of applicants.

Is there anyway I can get funding for the Foundation Diploma and is there any possibility of funding for living expenses

Thanks,
Ben
Reply 1
This level 4 course (http://www.kcc.ac.uk/courses/13KFF101.html) says:
[h="2"]"Financial Help[/h] Financial support may be available to you. Please contact an Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) advisor on 020 7573 5325 who will be able to give you information about charitable trusts, Career development loans, 16-19 Bursary and Learner Support fund (helps eligible students with child care costs, travel and some material costs) and other schemes that may be able to help you regarding financial matters. "

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending