The Student Room Group

Midwifery Interview at Birmingham City

Hi, just wondered if anyone knew what kind of questions an interview for midwifery at BCU will be asked and any relevant knowledge that is needed before hand.

Thanks so much! :smile:
Reply 1
Hello, I have an interview for the 14th of Feb at BCU! I had no email like other unis have sent me stating exactly what to expect on the day and nothing in the mail...?!?! I only had an update change on UCAS stating my interview day and time...'i'm mortified! would expect maybe a basic maths test and/or written task based on a video clip or questions/scenario on something midwifery related....followed by a group interview with about 4 other girls based on a trigger or scenario...then followed by an individual interview maybe asking questions about yourself, what you know about midwifery, why you want to be a midwife...how you deal with stress...it seriously could be anything....do as much research as possible, read current news, make sure you can back your personal statement up and show enthusiasm confidence- theyll be looking for genuine people with suitable personalities as well as just knowing thingsin regards to midwifery. I'm from the northeast and the interviews iv been too worked the wat I just explained

Quick Reply