The Student Room Group

housing benefit getting on my nerves..

they have suspended my claim because i didnt provide all the payslip. basically they keep on asking for payslip for non-dependent. i did gave them payslip,

i been to their office hundred of times. i think they do this on purpose to force people off the benefit. its getting annoying.
That's a lovely story. Do you have a question?
Reply 2
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
That's a lovely story. Do you have a question?

if u have nothing to say, then don't answer.
Original post by aj4660
if u have nothing to say, then don't answer.

But you haven't asked a question! I could just as easily say to you "if you have nothing to ask, don't post"!
Reply 4
But you haven't asked a question! I could just as easily say to you "if you have nothing to ask, don't post"!

go no troll somewhere else.
:facepalm:
Original post by aj4660
go no troll somewhere else.

I'm not trolling. You've posted on a discussion forum. On TSR we all help each other solve the issues that we have. But you haven't asked a question so how is anybody going to answer it.

What do you expect people to say exactly? Do your paperwork properly, submit what they ask for correctly, and it will be fine.

Read forms that you're given carefully. If you fill them out with the quality of English you're displaying here I'm not surprised you're having difficulties.

Original post by College_Dropout
:facepalm:

Who's that to?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
be thankful you get anything at all - if I was in charge you wouldn't get *any* benefits
Reply 8
When I was homeless I was put in a B and B I just started working so didn't have a payslip I informed them then when deadline past I was out working got bk to B and B to find all my stuff packed up and staff told me council phoned told them to kick me out as I hadn't provided a payslip. Also I'm paying back 3k from a overpayment of housing allowance (I wasn't overpaid) so I know what it's like I font know what u can do about it but good luck hope u get it sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not trolling. You've posted on a discussion forum. On TSR we all help each other solve the issues that we have. But you haven't asked a question so how is anybody going to answer it.

What do you expect people to say exactly? Do your paperwork properly, submit what they ask for correctly, and it will be fine.

Read forms that you're given carefully. If you fill them out with the quality of English you're displaying here I'm not surprised you're having difficulties.

Who's that to?

The guy whos complaining you didnt answer his not existing question
Original post by College_Dropout
The guy whos complaining you didnt answer his not existing question

Oh that's okay then :biggrin:.
Reply 11
leave a box with a poop inside next to office's doors and make sure you do not leave any fingerprints :colone:
Reply 12
Original post by MsPussySmith
Disgraceful that this country pays the rent of the poor. This practice MUST stop.

It helps poor people to pay thier rent. Would you rather people lose their home and go homeless?

I think your comment is disgraceful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending