Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TYPE UP ALL THE ANSWERS FOR THE EDEXCEL PURE 2 PAPER THIS MORNING, SO I CAN SEE HOW BADLY OR WELL IVE DONE.
    THANKS A LOT
    X

ReputationRep:
    See new thread, cheers Dan

I dnt understand...how did u have the memory to remember them all? or did u keep a copy of the paper?
    thanks tho
    worried bout my integration, got 17/3 + 8ln2, and 97 - 23ln2. rather wrong but i was sure id done them right dammit

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I swiped my exam paper as I accelerated out of the exam hall, and did the questions again at home. I just can't wait till August you see so I thought I'd post my answers and check with everyone else. Dan

ReputationRep:
    could you post the solution to question 7c, i got 97+13/10ln2

ReputationRep:
    You have got -23 ln2 because when your sign on the 10ln2 is opposite to mine, as such we have exactly the same method but one of us has dropped a bo*&^ck with the signs. Only one mark or so though, all the best, dan

Aww cheers dan uve made me feel lots better! it will of been me who got the sign wrong.
    u hav a cloo what i did with the other one?
    so i take it ur a genius. dammit! wish i was!
    hope u get the bestest mark,
    Tried emailin u but not registered so got told off! whoops
    xxxx take care xxxx

woooah weird. 138 ppl read the msg i wrote to start this convo since this mornin!
    kinda freaked me out.
    actually only like 3 ppl replied to it. shows how borin the rest of y'all are!
    xxx kehe
    xxx

Cheers for hoping I get the bestest mark. I hope you have done well also. I really need to get 2 A's in Maths or I'll never get into Uni. No good at any other subject so other grades will be pants. Hope your exams have gone as well as you hoped. All the best, Dan

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.