Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello,
vickiwithanI
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A conditional offer means that you will only be able to attend Regents if you meet or exceed the conditions of their offer. Usually, the conditions require that you achieve certain academic grades, and these should be highlighted in the email you received from Regents.
Zottula
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Irene.)
Hello,

My name is Irene Baltazar-Chon, and I have applied to regents. Today, I received a email regarding about my decision at Regents. I don't know what a conditional offer is? What don't need to do know.
Irene Baltazar-Chon
A conditional offer means you need to meet or exceed their conditions, which will be to achieve a certain set of grades.

If they have made you a conditional offer, they should have told you what the conditions are.

An unconditional offer means you already have the necessary qualifications/experience and if you accept the offer you have a place on the course.
Regent's University London
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi Irene,

Glad to hear you've applied to study at Regent's.
As the others have mentioned, a conditional offer means you need to meet/exceed the conditions stated in your offer (some examples of this could be getting a certain grade in your studies, or a certain score in an English test).
Please let me know if you have further questions about studying at Regent's that I can help with.

Best wishes,
Hannah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.48%
Excited but a bit nervous (124)
45.93%
Not bothered either way (35)
12.96%
I'm really nervous (53)
19.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed