Anyone have the May 2013 ACCN1 AQA Mark scheme or can anyone to check my answers? Watch

chocolattelee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anyone have the May 2013 ACCN1 AQA Mark scheme or can anyone to check my answers?

I cant seem to find the mark scheme on the AQA itself but only the January paper. I need the May 14th 2013 ACCN1.

But Im going to type the question out:

1)Good for resale of £230 were returned to a credit supplier.
2) A cheque for £200 was drawn for cash.

They asked which source document it would be recorded and subsidiary book. I put credit note for 1 and bank transfer for 2. Not sure about the subsidiary book...

Thanks

Edit: Oh wait I put sales return day book and main cash book for the subsidiary book...
Hmm is that right?
Exaltation
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What did you get for your Profit for the year and Balance Sheet? How did you find it?
chocolattelee
Rep:
?
(Original post by aneeq7)
What did you get for your Profit for the year and Balance Sheet? How did you find it?
I dont think I have got it right. I got 37100 for the profit of the year.
Exaltation
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chocolattelee)
I dont think I have got it right. I got 37100 for the profit of the year.
Wish me luck I've got mine on Wednesday. How did you find it overall and what do you think you're going to get?
chocolattelee
Rep:
?
Wish me luck I've got mine on Wednesday. How did you find it overall and what do you think you're going to get?
Well comparison of 2013 and the other previous years papers, this one is pretty difficult. Sooo many adjustments. I doubt I got it right :L

Then 1d) and 4a) totally threw me off.

I defo hate this paper. Wbu?
ChocoholicCox
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone have the May 2013 ACCN1 AQA Mark scheme or can anyone to check my answers?

I cant seem to find the mark scheme on the AQA itself but only the January paper. I need the May 14th 2013 ACCN1.

But Im going to type the question out:

1)Good for resale of £230 were returned to a credit supplier.
2) A cheque for £200 was drawn for cash.

They asked which source document it would be recorded and subsidiary book. I put credit note for 1 and bank transfer for 2. Not sure about the subsidiary book...

Thanks

Edit: Oh wait I put sales return day book and main cash book for the subsidiary book...
Hmm is that right?
Number 1, purchase returns or Sales returns day book don't know which one :/, credit note since credit supplier,
Number 2 I believe its cash book isn't it?, can;t be general ledger or any of the others, source document bank statement?
Exaltation
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well comparison of 2013 and the other previous years papers, this one is pretty difficult. Sooo many adjustments. I doubt I got it right :L

Then 1d) and 4a) totally threw me off.

I defo hate this paper. Wbu?
Sounds scary lol, seems like I will hate it. My mock is next week.

(Original post by ChocoholicCox)
Number 1, purchase returns or Sales returns day book don't know which one :/, credit note since credit supplier,
Number 2 I believe its cash book isn't it?, can;t be general ledger or any of the others, source document bank statement?

Ironically I have the paper sitting right next to me lol
I hate source document questions, are there suspense accounts in the paper?
chocolattelee
Rep:
?

Ohhh thank you!
ChocoholicCox
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Alll you have to do for source documents is easy when u look over it XD since bank statement is used for BACS, standing orders etc and then paying slip and cheque counterfoils are when paying by cheque into bank (apying in slip or to supplier (couterfoil) then redit note is for returning goods to supplier or other way round XD
Exaltation
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Could you tell me what topics I need to revise for?
ChocoholicCox
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Could you tell me what topics I need to revise for?
i would tell ya but iv already got a warning :/
hamza shahbaz
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
could you please give me the may/june 2013 paper and mark scheme for accounting accn 1
hamza shahbaz
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone have the may/june 2013 mark scheme or paper for accounting accn 1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (44)
60.27%
No (29)
39.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise