theuncle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi there,

ive read online that mature students make up a significant amount of the students at Anglia Ruskin (over 60%), I have been offered a place at the Cambridge campus starting September 2014, can any current students confirm how many mature students that go there?
I don't have a problem with mingling with older students, I just don't want to be surrounded by 30+ year olds in halls and on my course and be the only young one. This is not meant ignorantly!! (I am also aware that mature students are 21+ but you get the idea).

i have also read that many of the mature students are situated on the Chelmsford campus; is this true?

many thanks!!
IMadeIt
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mainly depends on the courses,which course are you going to study?
theuncle
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by IMadeIt)
Mainly depends on the courses,which course are you going to study?
Psychology
IMadeIt
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyways I doubt your course will have many mature students. But most of the mature students are usually in the Chelmsford campus and Cambridge does have a significant amount however you will find many young students as well. But everyone gets along easily.
Blig1990
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Im 23, and Ive been offered a place at The cambridge campus.
I think it;d be nice to have others younger and older, it's really hard going back into education as someone even a little bit older, therefore I think its nice to have a good mix.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (426)
56.57%
I don't have everything I need (327)
43.43%

Watched Threads