The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Mmu business marketing / enterprise ?

Hi , I have my unconditional offer for business marketing and enterprise , I'm just wondering if anyone has got there unconditional offer for this course or thinking about taking this course ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Bump...
Reply 3
Hi, I have a conditional offer to study a combined honours in Business/marketing. Will you be situated at the Cheshire Campus or Manchester Campus?
Reply 4
Original post by BrontaeSM
Hi, I have a conditional offer to study a combined honours in Business/marketing. Will you be situated at the Cheshire Campus or Manchester Campus?

Manchester all saint campus :smile:
Reply 5
Same, have you decided on which accommodation you are going for?

Original post by shane760
Manchester all saint campus :smile:
Reply 6
Same, have you decided on which accommodation you are going for?

Well I was thinking of applying for Cambridge halls , there supposed to be lively and full of people , witch will be good for meeting people and settling in for my first year , have you had ideas on where you want to stay ?
Reply 7
Same. Cambridge halls is my first choice. It's just the sharing a bathroom that I don't like! I tend to be the one sleeping next to the toilet after a night out!

Original post by shane760
Well I was thinking of applying for Cambridge halls , there supposed to be lively and full of people , witch will be good for meeting people and settling in for my first year , have you had ideas on where you want to stay ?
Reply 8
Same. Cambridge halls is my first choice. It's just the sharing a bathroom that I don't like! I tend to be the one sleeping next to the toilet after a night out!

Yer my first choice aswell , I'm quite looking for would to the whole experience and yer I'm sure there will be more than one messy night out haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending