joekarim1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm studying... Computing and IT

I'm interested in... Computers, Cars, Motorbikes, Music, Reading

I'm thinking about... what I should listen to next on my iPod?!
joekarim1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by joekarim1)
I'm studying... Computing and IT

I'm interested in... Computers, Cars, Motorbikes, Music, Reading

I'm thinking about... what I should listen to next on my iPod?!
Well that was a cringe-worthy introduction. I think I'll try again!

Okay, So my name is Joe, I'm 26 (yet recently got to the stage of I-cant-remember-how-old-I-am so subject to change...) and currently living out in Khartoum, Sudan and I have an addiction to parenthesis .

Anyways, I joined here as I have just signed up to an Open University degree in Computing and IT with a Business pathway, which I'll be coming back to England end of March to start in April. I'll be looking for as much advice as possible on essay writing, studying tips and research locations.

Yes, I'm one of "those" late starters in life, left school after flunking my AS Levels (drinking and sleeping was far more important back then anyways) and ended up as a hairdresser for 6.5 years and even did Lettings for a year before leaving the country. In all honesty, I'm dreading coming back to England, the costs of living are ridiculous and I've loved the people here who would do anything for anyone.

I love motorbikes. No point in really going into detail on that on a student forum...

And music... Can't forget the music!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (505)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (622)
41.44%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (306)
20.39%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.53%

Watched Threads