katiemeerkat7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Anyone know how long is takes to hear from brighton following the pe with qts interview??
Poppybear
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi there, my daughter had her PE qts interview on 12th December she had her offer on the 23rd December, she has her final interview this Wednesday. When was your interview? Hopefully you'll hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
katiemeerkat7
Rep:
?
My interview was on the 15th of January me too, hope to find out soon, I don't like waiting which university is her last interview for?
Poppybear
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
St Marks & St Johns ( Marjon) in Plymouth, she has an offer for Qts at Bedford but really didn't like the area so it will be between Brighton & Plymouth if she manages to get an offer from them. Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
katiemeerkat7
Rep:
?
Same, I got an offer at bedford too I applied to UEA, leeds met, brighton and bedford, just waiting to hear from brighton as thats the last one left I'm waiting to hear from.
Poppybear
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I expect they are much busier now as the Ucas deadline has passed, my daughter was impatient to hear before Christmas so she contacted admissions on their Twitter & asked when to expect a reply.

Posted from TSR Mobile
marie1993
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=Poppybear;46126566]St Marks & St Johns ( Marjon) in Plymouth, she has an offer for Qts at Bedford but really didn't like the area so it will be between Brighton & Plymouth if she manages to get an offer from them. Where else have you applied?

Has your daughter had her interview for PE at Plymouth Uni yet? I have one in March!!
Poppybear
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Had her interview yesterday, hers is at Marjon for secondary PE with QTS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Poppybear
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Whoops pressed send to soon, is yours at Marjon for secondary or Primary PE at Plymouth uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Siangoodwin32
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
poppybear i had my interview for the same course at your daughter on the same day! i was probably chatting away to her hahah!
Poppybear
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ha, I just asked her if she noticed anyone called Sian, she said you were sat next to her!! Her names Elle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Siangoodwin32
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh! What a small world I know her!
Poppybear
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Small world indeed! Have you heard anything yet? Crazy there's only 16 places, she hasn't had any news think its going to be a very long 3 weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Siangoodwin32
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No I haven't heard anything either! Yehhh I know I keep checking my UCAS and my emails it's been one week and it feels like months! I've never had to wait this long to find out my offers from universities. I'm currently at Exeter university and I confirmed my place before Christmas! It's ages!! there is like 200 people interviewed for 16 spaces! So nervous! Has she got any more interviews?
Poppybear
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No all finished thank goodness had interviews at Brighton & Bedford & Marjon for the QTS Secondary, offers for Brighton & Bedford. Then with other 2 choices applied for just PE at Brighton & Marjon (both offers) incase she failed the skills tests!! Passed the Literacy today so that's one out of the way!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (227)
67.56%
No (109)
32.44%

Watched Threads