Ladies-Would you prefer someone sexually experienced or a virgin?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Because nobody ever seems to ask women if they have a preference, and some men need to understand that they don't have the monopoly on wanting their partners to be pure or not, I wondered what the ladies of TSR thought. Would you prefer a virgin or not?
SkinnyKat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Good thread. If it was just for sex then I would definitely prefer experienced!

In a real relationship I wouldn't care either way
MidnightDream
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I honestly wouldn't care, I don't think that it should matter at all
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
As a virgin, experienced - I want someone to know what they're doing. If I was the experienced one I wouldn't really care.
nohomo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It seems from this thread that guys are discriminated against in the opposite way from girls.

Guys are discriminated against for being inexperienced, girls are discriminated against for being experienced. Maybe not.
Aniaa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I would prefer a virgin but assuming that my boyfriend was a male slut before he met me it doesnt really matter for me as long as he treats me right
Aniaa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by nohomo)
It seems from this thread that guys are discriminated against in the opposite way from girls.

Guys are discriminated against for being inexperienced, girls are discriminated against for being experienced. Maybe not.
hmmm from all girls I know most of them find it cute that the boy is a virgin. I guess only *****es who are lookinh only for sex discriminate them. And ofc, their male friends
nohomo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aniaa)
hmmm from all girls I know most of them find it cute that the boy is a virgin. I guess only *****es who are lookinh only for sex discriminate them. And ofc, their male friends
That's encouraging
cupcakes87
Badges: 18
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aniaa)
I would prefer a virgin but assuming that my boyfriend was a male slut before he met me it doesnt really matter for me as long as he treats me right
i agree
aspirinpharmacist
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by nohomo)

Not necessarily. I do know some girls who've been wary about sleeping with guys who are virgins because they feel like they'll have to 'teach' them, but ultimately they don't care, and there's quite a few girls who would avoid a man who is very experienced because they don't just want to be a notch on their bedpost. Personally I think it would depend on the guy and the kind of person they seemed to be, I wouldn't mind either way as long as they seemed nice and didn't think they'd just sleep with me and then run off. Which would be fine if there was a mutual agreement that it was a one night stand, but if I liked them enough to sleep with them, I'd probably want to date them.
cupcakes87
Badges: 18
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aniaa)
again i agree
username1063128
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd prefer a virgin since I will know they probably have high morals and if the fact that they would want to lose it to me would be very flattering. Also, I'm a virgin myself so it would be nice to go through the experience at the same time as someone else. However, I wouldn't be bothered if he wasn't a virgin. My ex boyfriend had been with a few girls and when I found out he wasn't a virgin, I wasn't upset. This is because the past is the past and because I had feelings for him and I thought this would eventually grow into love so I could see past that. If we did have sex, it wouldn't have mattered because it would have been OUR first time together as a couple and no-one would have been able to take that away from us. The older someone gets, the less likely it is to find a virgin anyway so it's hard to be picky. I once heard that the average age for someone to lose their virginity was around 16. There's pros and cons to both situations so it wouldn't have mattered to me either way. The only time it would matter which also would make me very wary is if I had found out if he had slept with lots of girls.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I would probably prefer a virgin if I were looking for a serious relationship. Casual or friends with benefits, then experienced would probably be better.
username1305705
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When I was still a virgin myself, I would have preferred my partner to be experienced.
Now either is fine really...Although I'd still prefer experienced I think.
eelnais
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
More experienced as I'm not looking for a relationship and just want good sex, which a virgin can't really give.

If I was in a relationship...well, I care about them, so it doesn't matter.
beccaf87
Badges: 7
Report 7 years ago
I probably would prefer someone with experience. Then again I am 27 so most people at that point have experience. However, my bf lied to me about having experience. Turns out he was a virgin when we met (he was 22 at the time- 23 now). The first few times weren't the great but I figured he was out of practice. I really liked him so it didn't matter. Now things are really good. Just takes practice and caring enough about each other. Even with someone with experience. It takes time to learn what each person lies/dislikes.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Virgin. If he's not, wouldn't be upset about it but I would prefer if he was a virgin as we can both learn together
King Kebab
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Because nobody ever seems to ask women if they have a preference, and some men need to understand that they don't have the monopoly on wanting their partners to be pure or not, I wondered what the ladies of TSR thought. Would you prefer a virgin or not?
It's weird, but I've never came across anyone who thinks this.
GingerGoat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
People are far too concerned with binary categories, i.e. experienced/virgin, when often they rarely exist in real life. In reality sex depends far more on the two personalities in play than anything else, since people are so different, especially women, when it comes to the mechanics of sex.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
ah i don't mind
i'm a virgin
i want to lose it so the guy i'll spend the rest of my life with
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads