psychology A2 coursework AQA specification

Watch
This discussion is closed.
becky-lou
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi
does anyone have any good ideas for psychology coursework? I was planning to do the stroop effect and modify it but realised that the method would probably be hard what with timing the words and marking wrong answers- has anyone done this for their coursework- if so, how??? Any ideas for modifications- i was thinking of trying word pairs of congruent and incongruent word/colours but dont know if this will work?!
If this is going to be too hard as an idea does anyone have any other suggestions?
all help would be really appreciated.
hope everyone did well in their exams x
becky-lou
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
please help!
i looked on some on the threads and its helen the moderator who says she did the stroop effect- please can you possibly give me some advice because I have to do my project brief in draft over the weekend and im finding it hard to decide on what to do.
Thank you to anyone who can be of help!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
We were recommended to do memory experiments, and I did because i was short of time. It's easy to do, but I regret not starting earlier and doing something more enjoyable.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i did aqa this summer, and i did memory using the brown peterson technique. its quite boring, but its not hard and its aesy to get good marks on it.

love Katy ***
JABBOTT
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
http://www.longroad.ac.uk/accreditat...cal_topics.htm

This has a great list of ideas.

Also some topics we are tackling in school include

PHOBIAS
PERCEPTION OF MENTAL ILLNESS
STEREOTYPES
SEXUAL ATTRACTION (this is most popular)
CHILDREN AT PLAY

if you want any brief methods on how fellow students have been goin about performing these studies please email me on

[email protected]

hope this helps

Love jen xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed