The Student Room Group

Sooo he says he's...

Talking to this guy I know usual conversation. Asked how he was and he says he's really horny for some reason randomly. Is he trying to hint something indirectly?
Original post by Anonymous
Talking to this guy I know usual conversation. Asked how he was and he says he's really horny for some reason randomly. Is he trying to hint something indirectly?

He just friendzoned you
Reply 2
He wants the V
Reply 3
Hmmmm
Nahh...you asked a question and he answered. Simples.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

1) why does this need to be anonymous? 2) Why do you need to ask ?
think it's pretty clear what he wants ...
Reply 7

Why else would someone say they're horny?
"Oh hey mum, I'm horny." It means he prob wants the V
Reply 8
Was it this guy?

52e3ee1add0f1.jpg

He's having a flirty joke with you as in wanting a dirty convo with you. If I didnt know any better he would be jerking himself if you did reply. :eek:
Original post by Kuromyu
Why else would someone say they're horny?
"Oh hey mum, I'm horny." It means he prob wants the V

Wth, incest, what is wrong with you. Why are you advocating incest, how can u even think like that. urgh, omg literally disgustingg. major negs:eek::eek::eek:
Reply 11
Original post by yelladdnaeroom
Wth, incest, what is wrong with you. Why are you advocating incest, how can u even think like that. urgh, omg literally disgustingg. major negs:eek::eek::eek:

Clearly you do not understand sarcasm.
Original post by Kuromyu
Clearly you do not understand sarcasm.

omg thats like so rude, i do actually
Reply 13
omg thats like so rude, i do actually

Then you should've known I was being sarcastic.
Original post by Kuromyu
Then you should've known I was being sarcastic.

why are u humiliating me? that isnt very nice
Reply 15
why are u humiliating me? that isnt very nice

Says the person who is asking what's wrong with me... This is going beyond the thread topic so I'm leaving this dispute here.

Quick Reply

Latest