The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Anyone doing the Health Psychology Msc at University of Bath this year???

Hello...
I was wondering whether anyone is doing the masters this year and what their general plans were following the degree...?
Reply 1
Hi,

Have you applied to study at Bath?

I am doing my MSc Health Psychology full time starting Sept 2014. I graduated with my Psychology BSc back in 2011 and have just been doing admin jobs and teaching in Thailand since. Its been good but I'm a little rusty after being out of education for 3 years! I'm really interested in Health Psych and am thinking after I will try and get an Assistant Psychologist role related to Health and if I really love it then do my Doctorate in Health Psychology.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Hey lil.ray! Just after seeing your message there - looks like we're gonna be classmates, come September! :smile: Just wondering, how are you set in terms of accommodation? Myself and another girl from the course, Marissa, are currently looking, if you're interested? No worries if not! We'll see you in September, in any case :biggrin:

Original post by lil.ray
Hi,

Have you applied to study at Bath?

I am doing my MSc Health Psychology full time starting Sept 2014. I graduated with my Psychology BSc back in 2011 and have just been doing admin jobs and teaching in Thailand since. Its been good but I'm a little rusty after being out of education for 3 years! I'm really interested in Health Psych and am thinking after I will try and get an Assistant Psychologist role related to Health and if I really love it then do my Doctorate in Health Psychology.
Reply 3
Hi Everyone

I'll be starting MSc Health Psychology this September at Bath. I'm really looking forward to getting back into education (I'm a mature student) and I'm hoping to eventually do a Doctorate too. Well, that's the plan anyway!! :smile:
Original post by Natalatte
Hi Everyone

I'll be starting MSc Health Psychology this September at Bath. I'm really looking forward to getting back into education (I'm a mature student) and I'm hoping to eventually do a Doctorate too. Well, that's the plan anyway!! :smile:

Hi Natalatte,

first of all Congratz :smile: well probably u r now about to graduate from MSc Health Psych?

I am from Australia and looking at applying at Bath to do Health Psych.

Since you have been studying there, do u mind telling what is not so good about the uni? (everyone says the good stuff but when it comes to the bad, no one says much). Please share your experiences with this poor aussie fella... it is really difficult to make a decision from overseas...

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ozan

Quick Reply

Latest