The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Would you love to be driven in an Audi R8?

Starting in September, who would want to be driven around in a brand new Audi R8? And how much would you be willing to pay per hour/day/week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JamieDMackay
Starting in September, who would want to be driven around in a brand new Audi R8? And how much would you be willing to pay per hour/day/week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Per hour 20 pound :biggrin:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Believe it or not that isn't actually too unreasonable, especially if I could get 5 hours per day worth or hire time. Send this to all friends to get the message around to see if it can get popular enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd rather pay to drive the R8 than be driven around in one.
Original post by JamieDMackay

Does your insurance cover that then?
Original post by snailsareslimy
I'd rather pay to drive the R8 than be driven around in one.

Pretty much this BUT I'm not massively in to cars any way :smile:
Will it be the same price as a normal taxi? If not, why would I pay someone to drive me around when I can drive myself :confused:
Reply 7
Put it this way guys, to hire one for a day is impossible if you're under 30, you'd have to pay at least £500 per day and also need to pay a £1,000 deposit and £5000 excess. Whereas you could get driven around for potentially as little as £20.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Would you not rather be driven in a supercar than a ford mondeo for the same price?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I'd be looking to charge around £20 per hour or per journey depending on distance. But it's the prestige of arriving in a £100,000 supercar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by nopenopenope
Does your insurance cover that then?

To answer your question, I would get the appropriate insurance required

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending