The Student Room Group

Has anyone received any offers for law -Scotland

Scroll to see replies

got conditional offers for both BA in Business Law and a BA in Law. they actually originally declined me for Law, but changed it to a conditional!! so happy!! got my first choice uni and my first choice course!! couldn't be more thrilled!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 81
Original post by lottielovebuzz
got conditional offers for both BA in Business Law and a BA in Law. they actually originally declined me for Law, but changed it to a conditional!! so happy!! got my first choice uni and my first choice course!! couldn't be more thrilled!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Is that for Stirling? Congratulations! :smile:
Original post by MarkP.
Is that for Stirling? Congratulations! :smile:

yep!! both for Stirling!! actually so chuffed!! i've been staring at my letter every so often thinking it's a dream.
Reply 83
Welldone!! Whats your conditions?
Original post by emmamcgeorgex
Welldone!! Whats your conditions?

I just need to get a B in my HNC and then that's me!!!! So excited!!!
You heard back from any universities Emma
Reply 86
Ive got 5 conditionals to stirling, strathclyde, napier, aberdeen and abertay. No idea qwhat to firm
Reply 87
Ive got 5 conditionals to stirling, strathclyde, napier, aberdeen and abertay. No idea qwhat to firm

What are your conditions? All depends whether or not you'll meet your conditions for each uni
Reply 88
I've been accepted for the graduate entry LLB at Strathclyde if that counts? Can't wait, counting down the days
Got rejected by stirling :frown:
What's your conditional for strathclyde ?
Reply 91
Im really sorry to hear about stirling, if your really set on stirling you could consider extra, clearance or adjustment.

My conditions for strathclyde are: AAhigher BB advhigher. They are pretty hard so im probs not going to accept them

The rest are asking for:
Stirling:AAhugher Cadvhigher
Aberdeen:AA higher B advhigher
Abertay:B
Napier:B

Has anyone firmed anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Im really sorry to hear about stirling, if your really set on stirling you could consider extra, clearance or adjustment.

My conditions for strathclyde are: AAhigher BB advhigher. They are pretty hard so im probs not going to accept them

The rest are asking for:
Stirling:AAhugher Cadvhigher
Aberdeen:AA higher B advhigher
Abertay:B
Napier:B

Has anyone firmed anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jesus Christ, I thought my Strathclyde conditions were hard. I've to get AAA or ABBB. Will probably not be aiming for them.
Conditions of AABB at higher are solid for strathclyde . So not sure if I should firm them. What you firming and insuring mark?
Reply 94
Original post by Adykonvict1
Conditions of AABB at higher are solid for strathclyde . So not sure if I should firm them. What you firming and insuring mark?

Not sure yet, I've still to hear back from Edinburgh. So far I've got three conditionals - Dundee, Stirling and Strathclyde. Was thinking about firming Dundee and have Stirling as my insurance although it all depends on if Edinburgh give me an offer. I just feel that my conditions for Strathclyde are for too difficult to obtain in comparison to the other two who want two Bs or an A.
Since some people have conditionals for law, I have a question. How does SAAS work if all your offers are conditional?
Reply 96
Original post by Adykonvict1
Since some people have conditionals for law, I have a question. How does SAAS work if all your offers are conditional?

You apply and if you don't meet the conditions you just delete your application.
Just firmed my offer for Strathclyde today, was so hard choosing between it and Edinburgh :frown: Has anyone else firmed, or are thinking about firming Strathclyde? :biggrin:
Unconditional offers from Aberdeen, Stirling, Edinburgh, and Glasgow; I'm just waiting on Dundee now. I'm giving myself a little bit of time but the plan is to firm Edinburgh.
Original post by Jennamckinleyx
Just firmed my offer for Strathclyde today, was so hard choosing between it and Edinburgh :frown: Has anyone else firmed, or are thinking about firming Strathclyde? :biggrin:

Why did you go with Strathclyde in the end?
Original post by lottielovebuzz

Just a minor point but you do realise that the BA isn't a qualifying law degree in Scotland, don't you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending