The Student Room Group

Studio in Student Accommodation available for the summer

Hello.

I am moving out of my studio in GradPad Wood Lane and I am looking for someone to replace me as a tenant for the remainder of my contract (June-September).

My room is on the 3rd floor of the building, it's a studio, so it has its own bathroom and fully-equipped kitchen area, it's well suited for a student, with lots of storage space (2 wardrobes, large desk, bookshelves etc). It has a double bed and a full length window.

The building is new and it has excellent security and facilities (gym on the ground floor, study rooms, common room, bike storage, 24 hour concierge service). It's close to White City underground station (7 minute walk) and Wood Lane (10 minutes). It takes me about 30/35 minutes to get to Imperial College from here.

Rent is 215 per week and it includes all bills.

My studio will become available starting with the first week of June, but the start date for the lease is flexible. My contract ends on 20 September, but if you wish to stay for longer and you'll still be in postgraduate education next year, you can ofc re-new it.

Also, this is accommodation targeted at postgraduate students. For more info/photos, you can send me a private message. Thanks.

Here is the link to GradPad's website: http://www.gradpadlondon.com/live/wood-lane-studios/
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest