Celtic or Rangers? Watch

Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I personally prefer Celtic, no idea why. Maybe because every pub near the Arseal is run by a Paddy? They have a vague element of the underdog and they hate Chelsea. Of course, they are the least racist, discriminating fans I know! I must be the only white man in Islington with no Irish blood!

Also I am halfe Dutch ORANGE protestant, lol
Vintage
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Rangers.... Berwick Rangers.
Seathestars
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I prefer Celtic.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't like either of them but if you were desperate for an answer then Rangers probably.
trrr
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Rangers, Celtic remind of Liverpool and I can't stand that club.
Jjj90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Rangers because i'm British.
pane123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Any English person supporting Celtic is very, very odd.

Cue various videos of supporters from both sides doing something sectarian or racist and StiffLittleFingers sitting with his thesaurus open at 'scum'.
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Neither, but if I had to pick one probably Celtic. Rangers seem to be a very badly run club, I don't understand why they need a wage bill of £7m when they are playing park football against part time shelf stackers, postmen etc.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Celtic.

Just because I am Irish.
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by pane123)
Any English person supporting Celtic is very, very odd.

Cue various videos of supporters from both sides doing something sectarian or racist and StiffLittleFingers sitting with his thesaurus open at 'scum'.
My thoughts exactly. Their Irish and pseudo Irish
DebateDebacle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
None, the supporters of both teams are a bunch of mugs
pane123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
My thoughts exactly. Their Irish and pseudo Irish
Obviously there are sections of the Rangers support who sing about the UVF etc, but I was truly taken aback at the number of Celtic fans who sing 'oo, ah, up the RA".

Imagine a club with a Muslim background singing songs in support of Al Qaeda. There are wrongs on both sides of the Old Firm, but I am not going to become an apologist: Celtic fans are much, much worse.

My support of Rangers has dwindled over the years and I have come to realise that I dislike Celtic far more than I like Rangers.
Plainview
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Rangers.
DavidSilvaMCFC
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I hope neither of them are ever let into the Premier league, because they'll bring their sectarianism down here and everyone will join in with it.
Vae
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Celtic
Clip
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have no truck with Irish Nationalism etc, but I have to say - there is no Rangers anymore. Celtic might have done their fair share of bad stuff, but compared to Rangers/Sevco, they are amateurs.
zRydo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DavidSilvaMCFC)
I hope neither of them are ever let into the Premier league, because they'll bring their sectarianism down here and everyone will join in with it.
The only thing we'd bring down there is an atmosphere, the atmosphere in every premier league stadium is piss poor

Posted from TSR Mobile
DavidSilvaMCFC
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by zRydo)
The only thing we'd bring down there is an atmosphere, the atmosphere in every premier league stadium is piss poor

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not too wrong on this point, but rather a quiet atmosphere than an atmosphere of classic anthem lyrics like "**** the pope and the vatican" "the famine is over, why don't you go home", "up the IRA" and booing on rememberence day etc etc
pane123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Clip)
I have no truck with Irish Nationalism etc, but I have to say - there is no Rangers anymore. Celtic might have done their fair share of bad stuff, but compared to Rangers/Sevco, they are amateurs.
Eh? There is a Rangers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Soft spot for Celtic because Stiliyan Petrov played for them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (216)
12.39%
Excited (161)
9.23%
Worried (308)
17.66%
Terrified (385)
22.08%
Meh (180)
10.32%
Confused (37)
2.12%
Putting on a brave face (242)
13.88%
Impatient (215)
12.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise