AnimalLover97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm studying... My GCSE's and aim to be a veterinary surgeon in a few years.

I'm interested in... Biology, chemistry and maths and I love animals.
karmacrunch
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by AnimalLover97)

Hi welcome to TSR! You can chat, ask questions or just browse!
I also like biology, chemistry and maths! Welcome!

Posted from TSR Mobile
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Hey there, and welcome to TSR

I'm interested in maths and chemistry as well, so it's nice to meet someone with the same interests (Although I find biology really tedious)

How are you finding your GCSEs so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
AnimalLover97
Rep:
?
(Original post by majmuh24)
Hey there, and welcome to TSR

I'm interested in maths and chemistry as well, so it's nice to meet someone with the same interests (Although I find biology really tedious)

How are you finding your GCSEs so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello. It's nice to meet you. I am a little stressed but they seem to be going well at the moment.
How are you studies going?
interstitial
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello. It's nice to meet you. I am a little stressed but they seem to be going well at the moment.
How are you studies going?
They're mostly going alright, with the exception of a certain Engineering unit (I regret doing it so much )

What other GCSEs do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
AnimalLover97
Rep:
?
I am doing all sciences as well as french (urgh - such a pain), electronics and computer science, geography and history. I do maths and advanced maths and both english courses.
What are you studying? I regret taking french :mad:
interstitial
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I am doing all sciences as well as french (urgh - such a pain), electronics and computer science, geography and history. I do maths and advanced maths and both english courses.
What are you studying? I regret taking french :mad:
Ah, great I do electronics as well (which is pretty rare seeing as I haven't met anyone else on here that does it :pierre:) If it's AQA, how's your coursework going ATM?

I take maths, triple science, english lit and lang, RE, Business, Electronics, Engineering and IT (my other huge regret)

Are you in Year 11 by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
AnimalLover97
Rep:
?
I am as it happens. I am on the AQA electronics and I'm nearly finished with my PowerPoint but I still need to make my container.
Seriously. No-one else? I thought it was a common subject :confused:?
I know how you feel. I regret taking computer science. So much coursework.
How are you doing in your electronics?
interstitial
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I am as it happens. I am on the AQA electronics and I'm nearly finished with my PowerPoint but I still need to make my container.
Seriously. No-one else? I thought it was a common subject :confused:?
I know how you feel. I regret taking computer science. So much coursework.
How are you doing in your electronics?
PowerPoint? Container? All we have to is write a report and build a basic circuit on a breadboard, which sounds a lot easier to me On my coursework, I've got 48 ATM

Perhaps, although I haven't found anyone else Engineering is even less common, which is a shame

Yeah, just like me I'm fine with the exams, but the coursework is a killer, made even worse by the fact my ICT teacher hates me :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
AnimalLover97
Rep:
?
Haha. How I wish I was doing your coursework. Congrats on your result. Hope I do as well as you :-DI'm lucky with teachers, mine are generally good but some of them are quite scaryI like the exams, at least most of them have set answers, while coursework is based on ticking boxes. Makes life harder :-/ and increases the work load but takes some stress away from the exam (not much consolation in reality though) :-(
interstitial
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Haha. How I wish I was doing your coursework. Congrats on your result. Hope I do as well as you :-DI'm lucky with teachers, mine are generally good but some of them are quite scaryI like the exams, at least most of them have set answers, while coursework is based on ticking boxes. Makes life harder :-/ and increases the work load but takes some stress away from the exam (not much consolation in reality though) :-(
Thanks My coursework is made a lot easier because my teacher basically shows us the marking criteria, but the electronics exam is still pretty difficult :holmes:

Lucky you The worst thing for me is that I have bad teachers in the subjects that I'm bad in anyway (Engineering, English) which doesn't really help

Yeah, that's what annoys me, most coursework simply consists of jumping through hoops just to get your work the way the teacher wants it (I once got marks deducted for having the wrong font in engineering once :pierre:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.63%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (850)
42.54%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.27%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.55%

Watched Threads