Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Firmers Brackenhurst

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tazzilla1991
Thankyou :smile: much appreciated

Do you hold a conditional offer or unconditional? And have you got your welcome pack yet or anything? Im really confused on how to book accommodation as I haven't got an NTU ID yet :/
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by SAL96
Do you hold a conditional offer or unconditional? And have you got your welcome pack yet or anything? Im really confused on how to book accommodation as I haven't got an NTU ID yet :/

My offer is Unconditional, i havnt got my welcome pack yet and im getting worried it wont be here by the accomodation opening lol i got a small booklet on what to do next but thats it (apparently your NTU ID will come in an email)

As for applying for accommodation the hall booking opens on the 17th Feb for unconditional offer holder and the 10th March for conditional, when your date opens online and you have your ID (They should arrive soon :tongue:) you log in on the NTU website, apparently there youll see a map of the halls and you can pick what floor and what room you want, you have to pay £200 which is the booking fee on the day (if you dont pay the day you booking is cancelled) when your room is accepted this £200 becomes your refundable room deposit =) unfortunatly ive been told that although you ID comes in an email the welcome pack (i.e. whats on welcome week ect) comes closer to september so well have to wait =( hope this helps, keep refreshing your emails and hang on in there lol
Sorry me again lol few more questions if that's OK, I a planning on booking cherry in Back hall yet on the photos there are no curtains...so is it blinds ?? Also are student allowed to use laptops to take notes in lectures, and are timetables quite heavy or are there allot of free time during the week for self study :-) thanks for all your advice
Reply 23
Do unis surprise u if you are taking time to decide on firming with them and change a conditional offer to an unconditional offer....I would have liked to go to ntu but I made the choice not to accept a conditional offer if I got one so there's no pressure on me for exams results but it would be a nice surprise if they changed my offer.....lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest