Certified Letter of Identification - HPAT

Watch
Monimi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello, I am new to this but really desperate for some help. I have to sit the HPAT-Ulster on Sat, 1st Feb 2014, but can't seem to get the right identification documentation. I am a German national and only have an ID card, but all they accept is
• a
valid
passport
• a
current
driver’s
licence
(if
this
includes
a
photograph)
• an
Electoral
Identity
Card
If you do not possess either of these documents,
you must obtain a certified letter of identification

This letter must be on official institution (school or
workplace) letterhead and contain your name, date
of birth and a passport photo glued to the letter with
institution stamp overlapping, signature and title of
the official verifying the identification, as well as your
signature (see example on website)
So i went to my employer today and he wrote the letter and all and when I asked for a stamp, he said he didn't have one. So now I really don't know what to do. It is Monday night and the exam is on Saturday and I have absolutely no idea how I am gonna sort this out. I used to attend the University of Ulster in Coleraine so I sent an email to the international department if they could issue a letter of identification for me but don't know if they'll actually do it or if I will get a reply soon. Please, does anyone know where I could easily get such a letter??

PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Instead of the stamp get him to sign across the back of your photo and onto the letter (so half the signature is on the photo and the other half is on the letter - so they can verify that he's approved the photo as you).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads