The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Anyone who has Portsmouth as Firm

Hi. I'm Blake Pidcock. I have applied to do Law LLB (3 Years) at Portsmouth and I am, more than likely, going to firm this university. I come from Doncaster and I know nobody from Portsmouth or it's surrounding area. So I am just posting this post to say if you are more than likely going to Portsmouth in September, my course or not, then if you like you can add me on Facebook and we can get to know eachother, I think it would really help to get to know some people before I go down there, and it would really put my mind at ease :-)

With a name like Blake Pidcock it should be pretty straight forward to find me. But just incase my picture is the one with the Dark blue cardigan on and a blue and white plaid shirt collars. Just drop me a message telling me you've seen my post so I know why you're messaging me :-)
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi,
So your probably wondering who that random girl is who just added you on facebook, well it was me. I have a unconditional place at Portsmouth so yeah, want to get to know people, it won't let me send you a message on facebook for some random reason, so yeah if you accept me, we can chat (:
Mariella
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by mariellamartin
Hi,
So your probably wondering who that random girl is who just added you on facebook, well it was me. I have a unconditional place at Portsmouth so yeah, want to get to know people, it won't let me send you a message on facebook for some random reason, so yeah if you accept me, we can chat (:
Mariella

I have accepted your friends request, you should be able to message me now :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending