The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

UCA Epsom 2014

Just wanted to see if anyone is going to be studying at UCA Epsom in september 2014 and looking at private accommodation or uni halls?
Hi Aleksandra,

Have you had a look at our Facebook page for 2014 starters? You may be able to get in contact with other people starting at UCA Epsom there if you have no luck here.

All the best,
Emma
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
What are you planning on studying?:smile: I've applied for art and dealing foundation and looking round for accommodation
Reply 3
I'll be, not sure wether to go for private or halls
Yeah I'm probably gonna be looking at private, I live quiet close so don't think I'll get into halls
I have an interview for UCA Epsom next week; I live about 10 minutes away but Epsom can be expensive for private accommodation.
I had an interview today at UCA Epsom for Foundation and received an offer.

Does anyone know if there is a UCA Epsom Foundation 2014 Starters page or group on Facebook or anywhere?

is there any loan you can get to help with living during the foundation year? i've also got a place but live in Manchester so would obviously be living away from home :/
Reply 9
Is there a facebook group for 2014 students not a facebook page but a group page. where we can all post and discuss
I couldn't find one:frown:
Original post by AleksandraWilcz
Just wanted to see if anyone is going to be studying at UCA Epsom in september 2014 and looking at private accommodation or uni halls?

Yes! male student studying Graphics design looking for accommodation from September 2014 till end July 2015.
Please call 07920130772.
Urgently needed!
please help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending