Hello, my name is Esmerauld! Watch

Esmerauld
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm studying... Currently studying A Levels (A2) in Art & Design, English Literature and Geography. I'm Hoping to study Film or Animation Production at Uni.

I'm interested in... Books: A Song of Ice and Fire, Dune, Obsidian Trilogy, The Hunger Games, Warriors and Harry Potter.

Film: The Plague Dogs, Watership Down, Felidae, Blade Runner, Alien, Planet of The Apes, Dog Soldiers, District 9, American Werewolf in London, Inception, Paprika, Rango, The Help.

TV: Game of Thrones, Lost Girl, Breaking Bad, Avatar: TLA, Weeds, Dr Who, Orange is the new black.

Anime: Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan, Naruto, Gurren Lagann, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Death Note, One Piece.

Video Games: Pokemon, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Left 4 Dead, Resogun, Fallout, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Gears of War, Minecraft, The Walking Dead Game, The Wolf Among Us.

(I hope I'm doing this right!)
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Esmerauld)
I'm studying... Currently studying A Levels (A2) in Art & Design, English Literature and Geography. I'm Hoping to study Film or Animation Production at Uni.

I'm interested in... Books: A Song of Ice and Fire, Dune, Obsidian Trilogy, The Hunger Games, Warriors and Harry Potter.

Film: The Plague Dogs, Watership Down, Felidae, Blade Runner, Alien, Planet of The Apes, Dog Soldiers, District 9, American Werewolf in London, Inception, Paprika, Rango, The Help.

TV: Game of Thrones, Lost Girl, Breaking Bad, Avatar: TLA, Weeds, Dr Who, Orange is the new black.

Anime: Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan, Naruto, Gurren Lagann, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Death Note, One Piece.

Video Games: Pokemon, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Left 4 Dead, Resogun, Fallout, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Gears of War, Minecraft, The Walking Dead Game, The Wolf Among Us.

Hello, welcome to TSR!

Sounds like you're interested in a lot of things! Game of Thrones is great, I'm currently watching the series! And I loved reading The Hunger Games Trilogy

Great A level choices too, I'm also in year 13 and do english literature! If you need any help with your subjects or would like to chat with current A level students, check out the sub-forum found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=80

Have fun!
Robbie242
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Esmerauld)

Welcome to TSR!

Very interesting selection of diverse interests you have there! I'm also a massive fan of Doctor Who (as you can tell by the avatar) and I've finished watching breaking bad and I'm currently watching game of thrones There's a nice thread for new Doctor Who updates and discussion, The Doctor Who discussion thread if you're interested

There's also a very popular chat forum where TSRians from all different ages gather to discuss very random and sometimes weird things :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.12%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (68)
9.93%
No I am happy with my course choice (390)
56.93%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.01%

Watched Threads