33 mark Sociology essays.

Watch
TomLannen
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I am an AS student on the OCR exam board and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on writing a good 33 mark essay for Sociology. It is more the structure of the essay I struggle with, despite being given some advice from my teacher, I still fail to see any clear structure with my plans and I was wondering if anyone could help with this?
la95
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Can you give me an example of a past paper question and the topics you've covered in relation to that particular question (e.g. Outline and assess sociological views of the family - for this you may have covered functionalist, Marxist and feminist views of the family)?
TomLannen
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Outline and evaluate the view that the domestic division of labour in most marriages was characterised by equality. That was one of the previous examples.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (63)
22.5%
Note taking apps (6)
2.14%
Flashcards (52)
18.57%
Revision guides (16)
5.71%
Past papers (132)
47.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (11)
3.93%

Watched Threads