Volunteering abroad

Watch
Beckyc59
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi everyone
I'm really interested in doing some volunteering abroad, I'm thinking South Africa and wanting to work with animals. Anyone know any good websites/ people to talk to that can help plan trips like this?
And if anyone has done this sort of thing what/where would you recommend and how was your experience?
Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jenn.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Beckyc59)
Hi everyone
I'm really interested in doing some volunteering abroad, I'm thinking South Africa and wanting to work with animals. Anyone know any good websites/ people to talk to that can help plan trips like this?
And if anyone has done this sort of thing what/where would you recommend and how was your experience?
Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
I-to-I http://www.i-to-i.com/

My English teacher suggested it to me.
michaeljohndok
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you want to come to China , i can offer help . I am living in China .
Bridgent2013
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Beckyc59)
Hi everyone
Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Becky,

We have volunteering programs in Kenya in
-Wildlife Conservation
-Children Orphanages
-Medical Health
-HIV/AIDS
-Teaching programs
-Girls Rescue Centres
We arrange the programs as well as accomodation and meals all under one organization. If interested contact us via wwwdotbridgentconsultingdotkbodotcodotke
liv89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you are considering other destinations, might I suggest volunteering in the Peruvian Amazon. Check out the crees foundation www.crees-manu.org

or watch their videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mL4XZ5CFHM
addymartin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
you can visit http://www.volunteeringsolutions.com to check various destinations in South Africa.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.9%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (16)
15.69%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (19)
18.63%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (11)
10.78%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (33)
32.35%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (18)
17.65%

Watched Threads