despicablerach
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Im studying AS sociology atm and I have loads of papers full of notes that are so confusing and I honestly do not know where to start with my revision and exam prep so I was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips on useful ways of organising it all or can recommend any good books or revision guides in order to ensure I don't miss anything when revising. I really enjoy sociology but my folder for that lesson is so confusing and im missing notes on certain topics and I guess I'm just concerned I won't have revised properly because I don't have all the information and Ive organised my folders poorly so if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations id greatly appreciate it.

Thank you :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
aydob001
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I use a CGP Book for Sociology Revision. It is fairly good, has all they key things you need to know with questions after every topic. Really has helped me
rosiewantshugs
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Firstly It will really help you to organise your folders, get some dividers and split all the work up into different sections, I'm not the best sociology student but I've always known where all of the work I've done is. Also the CGP is really good, I used mine for AS and now I've got to get one for a2! It's good to revise with mind maps, and coloured paper can really help too, blue for one section, pink for the next. Essay plans really helped me too, especially when it gets closer to the exam, make an essay plan with the two sides for most topics that there might be essay plan. :-). Don't be scared by it, and if you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask
A future Midwife
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
The CGP revision guide is amazing!!!!! Keeps it condensed so it doesn't seem overwhelming and covers everything you need for the exam!

Posted from TSR Mobile
ConnorMcD
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I split my notes/worksheets into several sections depending on the topic area:

E.G: Family

Topic 1: Couples

Topic 2: X

Topic 3: Y

ect
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.39%
Okay (115)
29.19%
A bit lacking (150)
38.07%
Not good at all (92)
23.35%

Watched Threads