The Student Room Group

'The waiting game'

My eyes hurt from staring at the screen and I have memorised every part of the UCAS Track website, I have found that I am checking Track, refreshing the page, re-checking and then refreshing the page all over again. Am I going crazy?! Is anyone else doing the same? Hoping this behaviour is normal?!
So, far I still haven't heard anything from the 5 Uni's I have applied too, apart from an email from each saying they have received my application! ( Just re-checked...and nope nothing!)
The wait is killing me!
The wait is the worst, but there's nothing you can do I'm afraid apart from wait. They'll definitely reply, just give it time.
there's no point checking track if you haven't got the email that says 'check track'
Moved to Applications and UCAS :smile:
Reply 4
I recommend checking your email instead of track as ucas will send a message saying that your track has been updated. I assume it's normal for applications to continually refresh and check to see if any progess has been made on the decisions so yeah.

Out of curiosity, which course(s) have you applied for?
Reply 5
Original post by San Fran
I recommend checking your email instead of track as ucas will send a message saying that your track has been updated. I assume it's normal for applications to continually refresh and check to see if any progess has been made on the decisions so yeah.

Out of curiosity, which course(s) have you applied for?

Are you waiting back to hear also?
I have applied for Psychology, you?
Reply 6
Around what time did everyone else get their offers?? Ive got all 4 of mine between 6-8 so im starting to see a pattern. Anyone else see something similar?
I was exactly the same, don't worry, it's pretty normal! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was pretty lucky to get my first offer the day after sending my application :biggrin:
But yeah... I still check my email like 100 times a day waiting for 2 more Universities to reply :P
Reply 9
Original post by Karamia8
Are you waiting back to hear also?
I have applied for Psychology, you?

I applied for Business Management. I have been pretty fortunate in that I haven't waited particularly long to receive offers and strangely enough, no more than an hour after posting on this thread I received an offer from Swansea after waiting three weeks. Just one more to go now but I'm not that bothered about that particular one now :smile:

Good luck and I'd say try to stop being so anxious but everyone is when it comes to this!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending