The Student Room Group

English literature a level coursework

Hi,

So my question for my coursework is: "Compare and contrast the presentation of comradeship in Regeneration and Journey’s End.

How far do you agree that comradeship is more of a vital theme in Journey’s End than in Regeneration." And both the book and the play have contrasting ideas of this because in Journey's End there is a lot more comradeship compared to Regen, but i'm not sure how to structure my essay paragraphs and it's due on monday!!! help!!!!!!!!!! :frown:(

and what do i say in my intro? cos my teacher said my intro was 'yuck' last time haha (btw my last essay was a C grade)
Reply 1
I don't know anything about your questions specifically, but Im doing the English Lit B A2 coursework and it sounds like youre doing a similar one to the 'comparison' essay I have to do. For that I found the bands mark scheme very helpful. If you look at Band 6 that will show what to do to hit the top marks and I think it will improve your marks significantly. It includes stuff like making sure you consider the contexts of production and reception of the text and analysing the form structure and language very specifically etc. It should all be on the exam board's website though. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending