Is it normal for people to leave the door open when they are doing a number 2? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My boyfriends family do this, when I am there his brother and father refrain from doing it but his mum (and he) still do it :confused: There has been so many times when I've seen his mum with her pants down sitting on the toilet. I find it so odd. In my house it's door locked and the tap running so no one care hear what we're doing!

Does anyone do this? Or in a relationship with someone whos family does??
ThoughtIsFree
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
uh yeah my family do sometimes... just a habit when you're comfortable in your own house
Smack
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Definitely not normal...
Tai Ga
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The only time someone may leave the door open in my house is if nobody else is home. Otherwise we all close the door. No one wants to smell those poo fumes.
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No.

/thread
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not really normal
The_Dragonborn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OP I would not say this is normal, in my house we lock the door, but we don't leave the tap running - I guess this is a waste of water.
andrew2209
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
NO!
Treeroy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No, I don't leave it open, and no one I know does. I don't even open the door when I'm home alone. I can only go the loo if the bathroom fan is running anyway, as I can't pee/poo if anyone is listening
furryface12
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Err, no? We close and lock the door, as I had always assumed most families did... Then again, my french exchange's house didn't have a bathroom door, that was a bit weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No way.
Autistic Merit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Like others in the thread, I would find this behaviour very odd. I usually have the extractor fan on as well as the door closed. I'd rather not be seen, heard or smelled.
Zshoom
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wtf. Why would you leave it open?
KJane
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Eh, my parents sometimes leave theirs open on a rare occasion, but only in their en suite, and even if you stand in their room you can't see directly in unless you stood in the doorframe of the bathroom because of the layout. It's certainly not worse than being in a public bathroom and someone doing it in the next stall over.

I'd say it's unusual to very quite so open about it, especially with company.
A Mysterious Lord
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No.
Alfissti
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No, seem rather weird to me.
HPF
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No why would you leave it open/unlocked? That's ****ing disgusting.
mojojojo101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriends family do this, when I am there his brother and father refrain from doing it but his mum (and he) still do it :confused: There has been so many times when I've seen his mum with her pants down sitting on the toilet. I find it so odd. In my house it's door locked and the tap running so no one care hear what we're doing!

Does anyone do this? Or in a relationship with someone whos family does??
Is that not just a ludicrous waste of water?

OT: I sometimes do if no one else is in, otherwise I normally close the door.
Musie Suzie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Goodness.

I would never leave the door open. Even if I knew I had the house to myself and would do for the duration necessary.
Cashmee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Someone wanted to gas everyone out in the house
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (36)
25.71%
No (104)
74.29%

Watched Threads