The Student Room Group

HELP!!! Can I book travel insurance for when I'm 18, when at the moment I am 17 years

I'm planning on going on holiday but I'm really not sure what cover I'd be able to get? My birthday is the 30th June and I turn 18 and the holiday we want is for the 1st of July.. This is all good and well but if I buy insurance for a 17 year old, would it be valid? Because technically when I'm on holiday I won't be 17 anymore, but currently would I be able to buy insurance prior to turning 18, but get adult insurance ready for when I go? There's the option of just sorting it the day I go on holiday when I'll have turned 18 but that will be way too stressful, does anyone have any ideas on what I should do/the rules for holiday insurance? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Reply 2

it's very simple

you buy now, but select a date when policy starts
Reply 3
Original post by jusdorange
it's very simple

you buy now, but select a date when policy starts

Will I be okay to sign the policy on my own even though I'm under 18? Or will I have to get a parent to do it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by leanne1996
Will I be okay to sign the policy on my own even though I'm under 18? Or will I have to get a parent to do it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it varies

it's really not difficult, just look at the terms and conditions of whoever is providing it

Quick Reply

Latest